Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Assistance for Victims and other Identity Theft topics.
If you suspect you are an identity fraud victim, there are identity theft assistance centers willing to help. IDENTITY GUARD® Total Protection, rated "Best in Class" for Personal Information Monitoring Services, is one of the most inexpensive and complete identity theft detection services, and was given PC World's highest rating in comprehensive protection. Here is a list of services offered:
• A theft recovery unit to assist you should your identity be compromised
• A 3-in-1 credit report
• A review of your credit report
• Scans of your Social Security number, credit cards and bank account numbers on the Internet for signs of possible theft
• Internet monitoring of public records
• Identity risk assessment
• $1 Million Identity Theft Insurance
• A competitive low monthly price with a free 30-day trial
• Help by providing identity theft resources and education
One of the most important things you can do, experts say, is to protect your identity. If you feel you need assistance, look to top-rated services like IDENTITY GUARD.
|Sheri Ann Richerson|